In the last 10 years, organizations have seen cybersecurity threat levels increase over 1000% and have suffered productivity and outright monetary losses of more than $100 billion. As the threat level continues to escalate, ISO 27001 has become the de facto standard to help all businesses keep safe. Avani offers you the tools and resources to successfully implement and maintain compliance with the ISO 27001 standard.
ISO 27001:2013 Audit Advisory & Implementation Services
ISO 27001 certification enables businesses to demonstrate that they have established an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that complies with internationally recognized standards. Avani's ISO 27001 compliance teams utilize our established methodology and proprietary product to evaluate our customers' existing security framework and to identify and implement all of the controls necessary to eliminate and/or mitigate vulnerabilities. Our engagement model includes a technical team that works alongside a customer engagement team to ensure customer requirements are understood and satisfied. The technical team implements Avani's Assess>Remediate>Monitor methodology to help our customers to identify, track, and report on compliance actions, with minimal effort. Our methodology integrates well with other ISO standards to facilitate compliance for multiple certifications.
|Compliance Gap Assessment
Against ISO 27001 Controls
|ISMS Framework Development/Enhancement
|Scope of ISMS
|Policy and Procedure
|ISMS Internal Audit
|Certification Audit Support
|Road Map for Implementation and Certification
|BCP/DR Plan and Testing
|Ongoing Support for Maintenance of the ISO 27001 Standards
- Avani's proprietary product brings all ISMS stakeholders, including organizations, consulting and advisory agencies, and auditors to a single unified platform to perform all required assessment, remediation, and monitoring tasks
- Easily assess, document, and track security controls collaboratively to support ISO 27001 certification and maintenance
- Executive dashboards enable stakeholders to track compliance status against the ISO 27001 standard requirements as well as progress with respect to internal and external compliance milestones via reminders
- Supports continuous improvement by providing recommendations to address any compliance gaps or deviations from the ISO 27001 standard
- Manage workflows and checklists to close compliance gaps
- Supports data collection and document management to demonstrate compliance for audit purposes
In this phase we provide recommendations to close the gaps identified in ISMS framework and provide guidance for improving the ISMS.
We provide support in maintaining your ISMS via regular reviews and internal audits. We also support you during annual external surveillance audits and recertification audits.
|How ISO/IEC 27001 helps
|Benefit to your organization